MCS Consultancy has a wealth of combined knowledge of the Catering Industry drawing from its collective 30-year professional experience, gained from providing its advisory services in the following areas:
- Oil drilling rigs and support vessels
- Oil and gas carrier fleets
- Exploration vessels
- Mining camp sites and large industrial units
- International hotels and restaurants
MCS Consultancy can provide:
- Advice to shipping companies on compliance requirements making legislation relevant and understandable.
- Bespoke client solutions
- Galley specifications and layout advice in structuring a design to fit a particular service requirement. The MCS design will include lighting, ventilation, floor, and equipment stability and comply with statutory legislation of food hygiene and handling (HACCP).
- Health and Hygiene management and catering staff training.
- Menu structure, meal plans and healthy options, created to fall in line with any fleet-budget control.
- Nutritional/diet specifications for divers.
- A five-week food menu cycle, including recipes to match cooks’ levels of competency.
- Chandlers for each port, in line with vessels’ budgets.
- MCS Stock control system, which covers man-day cost, daily wastage, material control and if required – Bonded page can be active at client’s request.
- A complete system of Catering Practice manuals
- Ship management workshops onboard post training for criteria evaluation.