Developing systems, procedures and training to meet current ILO/MLC Requirements:
- HACCP (food safety management system) – helping your organisation accurately record and store data on their Food Safety practices and procedures. A full HACCP package with training is available as part of MCS services, including the following:
- Food temperature control; defrosting procedures
- Hygiene and sanitisation within all areas of vessels
- Health and hygiene standards, management and training procedures
- Level of understanding of culinary practice of catering staff and certification levels
- Housekeeping; hotel services
- Menu structure to meet crew and officers’ nutritional needs and diet specifications.