Prevent costly detainments and disaster recovery:
- Prevent costly detainments and disaster recovery
- Determine the risk associated with catering resources and their environment.
- Provide comprehensive recommendations with regards to non-compliance
- Ensure ongoing compliance in the working environment to international standards
- Highlight where improvements can and should be made.
- Create and managing on-going audit schedules
- Conduct shore side audits of ship management team operations
- Provide detailed reports post audit
MCS audits – keeping your Company on the right side of the current Health and Safety, Food Safety, and Catering Safety Food Preparation regulations – in all areas of your Catering Department.